Key Holding and Alarm Response Security: A Cost Effective Solution
The disruption of an alarm system can affect children and spouses, social occasions as well as work performances for days after. Don’t let this happen to you.
There are many highly-effective security solutions for only a fraction of the cost of a full time security officer. For example, why not try a key holding and mobile patrol service?
A mobile patrol service is the perfect solution for a cost-effective, efficient and visible deterrent of crime. If you want a rapid alarm response then utilising a unique key control holding system can help secure your premises at short notice.
So instead of collecting keys from a central point or key bank, we at Churchill Security can secure your keys in our own state-of-the-art room using high security and intelligent storage.
All our keys are coded for quick identification and can link directly to our incident response team of highly-effective mobile security patrol officers.
Key Holding and Alarm Response Security Benefits:
Having a licenced key holding specialist has several advantages, but above all they making you feel safe and secure. These benefits can include:
• A rapid response from a professional SIA Licenced Security Guard to an alarm call, day or night
• Boarding up and emergency repairs to minimise disruption to your business or deterring criminal activity
• All our Security Guards and Officers are SIA Licenced
• An excellent deterrent of crime
• A cost effective solution
A key holding and alarm response system and highly visible mobile patrol service is not only a fantastic low cost solution; it is also an effective way to secure your property while you are away from your business.
In addition, a security patrol takes away the added risk of clients responding to alarms who are unfamiliar with the stressful and potentially hazardous duty.
Key Holding Licenses
If you don’t know what type of license your business needs, Churchill Security Officers can offer you a choice. This can include a single request to a multitude of key holding services.
The most common key holding service includes:
• Front line Key Holding License- for those undertaking licensable duties and this is an identification card that should be worn
• Non-Front Line Key holding- For those managing individuals already participating in licensable duties, such as directors or partners. This will be issued in a covering letter concerning the key holding activities.
A key holder can respond in the middle of the night, 365 days a year. This will save time and money and keep your business safe and secure.
Churchill Security Officers and Your business
Churchill Security is a reputable security company that puts safety first 100% all the time. Our security officers are leading the way in the North of England. Do you want to know more? For more information, please visit http://www.churchill-security.co.uk/ and discover what makes us your key to success.
GO BACK TO Alarm Response Articles